At Johnstone Crouse Lawyers we know that one of the most daunting parts of going to a lawyer is not knowing what it is going to cost your or whether you can afford it. This is why we place the utmost importance on being wholly transparent throughout the process. We want to make sure that your stressful situation is not made worse by large bills, meaning you can focus less on the costs and more on your legal matter.
- Full disclosure and transparency – so that you know what your costs are likely to be and when you will need to pay them;
- Flexibility in fees and highly competitive rates – so that more people can get access to quality legal advice; and
- A range of payment options – because we know everyone’s circumstances are different, we can make a variety of payment options available to our clients which can include deferred fees and payment plans.
Our Legal Process
At Johnstone Crouse Lawyers your lawyer will advise on you on all the options you have available to you and on the expected costs of those options. With us, you will never have to worry about surprise bills as our lawyers will keep you updated every step of the way. No matter the type of legal issue you are experiencing, in our practice you are the priority.
Johnstone Crouse Lawyers know that there is no cookie-cutter approach and that every client comes with a unique set of requirements. In all our years of service we have never encountered two similar cases, which is why we take a custom approach to every matter. In order to devise the best possible strategy for your situation, we always go through the same initial steps:
- We provide 15-minute-long telephone consultation, completely free of charge. During the conversation, you get to speak to one of our senior lawyers to discuss your situation. After hearing the details, we can give you professional advice on the best approach to the situation.
- If after hearing our advice you consider that the issues should be pursued and you choose to engage us, we schedule a one-on-one meeting. During this appointment, you will sit down with a lawyer who will take instructions on your situation in greater detail and devise a more strategic approach with you to maximise your chances of achieving your preferred outcome. This meeting comes at fixed fee which you will be made aware of before, so there will be no surprises and all our focus can be on your legal needs.
- After the meeting, you will have all the information you need to continue, including your legal position, your rights and obligations, the principles and factors that govern your case and the procedures and options that are available to you. You will also have a strategy and laid out plan, customised to your personal needs, by which to go forward.
- If your matter will require ongoing legal professional involvement, we will provide you with full disclosure as to the costs and fees that you are looking at when proceeding, and the flexible payment options that we can make available to you. Our transparent approach and competitive rates mean that you can focus on your legal problem without needing to worry about surprise bills or whether you have chosen the right lawyer for your matter.
The above process proved to be the most optimal one for all cases that came our way, be it related to the family law, property law, dispute resolution, business and commercial law, or wills and estates, estate planning, etcetera.
Reasonable Price for Legal Services
Reasonable pricing is just another thing that sets us apart from all of our competitors. We are completely transparent throughout the process, honest, upfront, and we never overcharge our clients. We also do not charge for low scale printing, copying, and telephone calls.
Our excellent customer service, expertise, success rate, and competitive fees are what helped us grow from a small group of talented lawyers in Perth to one of the top law firms in Perth. We are affordable and charge less so that anyone can afford to get great legal representation.